problems with librtmp0 when installing tsmedia

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,151 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• hi all anybody help me with the problem of trying to install tsmedia into duo2 running vix 3.0 750 because every time I try to install from online feed I keep collecting errors?
    many thanks for all help

• As i told you on your other thread this issue has been fixed and the fixed plugin will be in the image from build 751 onwards. The fixed plugin was also posted in that thread but you logged out too fast to see the answer.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• As i told you on your other thread this issue has been fixed and the fixed plugin will be in the image from build 751 onwards. The fixed plugin was also posted in that thread but you logged out too fast to see the answer.

am so sorry m8 was to eager for the answer many thanks for the advice will wait (patiently) for build 751

• If you look in the other thread you will see a fixed version of the plugin that you can install manually or you can update via the plugins own inbuilt updater if your using version 3.9. sorry i cant upload it here due to crappy bandwidth issues.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!