Installing OSCam on my Gigablue

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,147 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Is there any guides for oscam Setup On Gigablue ue 800 hd. Nothing in plugins download green button.

Thks.

• It may help if we know what image you are using on your Gigablue. There are a few differences in each image.

Nano

• Thank You for reply,

OpenMips 2 . kernel 3.1.1. on 28.2 east. i ll use any image u recommend. i just can't get around inserting N line. Have BM7000s, AmikoAlien2 both very easy to setup , may be i have bought wrong box. i have been pulling my hair out for almost a week.

Thank You again.

Touchey.

• Nothing wrong with the box. I have been more than happy with my Se and Solo. The Ue is basically just an Se with a OLED display on the front, although you have to use Gigablue Ue firmware as firmware written for the Se will kill the Ue box.

To be honest OpenMips is a good solid bit of firmware but not the easiest to get your head round if you are not used to this type of box.

I would recommend the Powerboard Enigma image as it still has emus in its feeds meaning you can install OSCam just by pressing the blue button and selecting it from the feeds. If you google Powerboard Enigma you will find their forum where you can download it.

You could also use Open Vix which again is a good image for this box.

Open VIX - Nightly builds

From that link you will find the firmware for you box plus the softcams.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!