Thinking of buying vu solo or duo

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 634 times. The last Post () by Mee®kat.

• Hi thinking of buying solo or duo
    Will both do following
    Conect to tv at hdmi 1080p or I and simultanuosly feed composite out to slingbox and scart out to rf modulator for outdoor tv (summer )
    Thanks
    Tried same on alien2 box - not capable without setting hdmi to 576

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

• All true Enigma 2 boxes should allow this without any issues although the solo and Duo are both a little long in the tooth now adays so maybe look at something else a little more powerful. as for the alien thats not a true E2 box in any definition of the word.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Just to add there are no tv providers who offer 1080p broadcasts so its down to what you want and how much you want to pay.

• Just to add there are no tv providers who offer 1080p broadcasts so its down to what you want and how much you want to pay.

That's correct however slyuk are testing the new ultrahd which will be in 1080p format.. they tested it again just a few weeks ago on a 150" samsung tv while watching a premiership match.

I tested the ultra hd on 10 east when it was located their for testing and it looked very good..4 split screens mind you but even with my tv you could see a difference but the sound quality was what i really noticed tbh.

MK

• I tested the ultra hd on 10 east when it was located their for testing and it looked very good..4 split screens mind you but even with my tv you could see a difference but the sound quality was what i really noticed tbh.

MK

i was lucky enough to have tested 9e with an early samsung 65inch ultra HD _

certainly an improvement.

oh yeah ................. Dont use Lavatronics, Go straight to the sponsor for all your equipment needs.

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• i was lucky enough to have tested 9e with an early samsung 65inch ultra HD _

certainly an improvement.

oh yeah ................. Dont use Lavatronics, Go straight to the sponsor for all your equipment needs.

65" nice...mines was on a 42" lol with my box set at capacity1080i but still a difference. Sound was massively improved on my surround!

I bet *** will charge £20 a month for 4 ultra channels lol when its launched..on that note has anyone checked if the new slyhd boxes have 1080p options..i would assume yes or it will be in a software upgrade at some point.

Also have not checked in a while as it was months ago i watched the 4 screen tests on 10 east/bot left etc but have you found any new frequencys for this recently rikjaard?

Cheers

MK

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!