baisha Channel List Support

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,028 times. The last Post () by baisha.

• hi ther just wondering if u could help im a newbie to the scene got myself nbox enigma 2 took me a moon to get up and running finally got there could do with a guide of how to install your listing all help most grateful

• hi ther just wondering if u could help im a newbie to the scene got myself nbox enigma 2 took me a moon to get up and running finally got there could do with a guide of how to install your listing all help most grateful

Ok first you have to download dreamboxEDIT and download the latest channel list. after installing you need to set it up so the software connects to your box go on tools options profiles tab now you enter the ip of the box user name and password. after doing that it might be worth clicking on test ip and then user name/password to see if your on track then click on enigma 2 settings and then save. now you click on the first icon on the page which is a folder with a arrow pointing outwards then locate where you have saved the channel list folder and open it. then click on the 3rd icon which has two arrows facing up and down then click on send files to dreambox. restart enigma and you should be updated
    hope that helps

• there has been a large update recently and with my busy lifestyle i havnt had time to to my updates but i will be updating when i get a chance

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!