Engineer Khans uk version 28.2E 14/10/2013 crossepg, autobouquets modified by Bazz007

There are 44 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,045 times. The last Post () by Walshy85.

• Enigma2 openar-p for the Amiko Alien SDH8900

This is my backup based on Engineer Khans latest version.

I've added crossepg, autobouquets uk, uk picons, dark alien boot screen and a couple of my favorite skins. I've removed mytube as it didn't work.

All credit goes to Khan and thank you for letting me your image as my base.

543600d237508f92.jpg

aa188b5e764.jpg

cee864fb1e0d013aa9b99fd9a.jpg

• I got everything working except cross epg it sits on downloading when i try to download the 7 day listings. I have used this software with success so I am pretty sure I have the settings right.
    When I press on cross epg in the plugin it just sits at download for a while and then goes back to the plugin page.
    can you advise.

• Make sure the epg download path is on usb or hdd not the boxes flash mem, then use the epg downloader from blue button/7crossepgdownloader

• bazz
    Can you fixing green crashed on the channels RAI 1 ,2,3 on hotbird 13 est.
    thx

Sorry I only use 28.e so i could never replicate your issue, i am aware that HDMU images don't have this issue. I may create on another uk 28.2e version based on the latest hdmu source in the future

• Sorry I only use 28.e so i could never replicate your issue, i am aware that HDMU images don't have this issue. I may create on another uk 28.2e version based on the latest hdmu source in the future

I love open -arp , do you can make this ?

• Use the above method to install

• hi, all installed and I like it, however ive set up mgcamd and ftp'd the correct files over and set the permissions to 755, but cant get any joy.

any ideas?

Thanks

• i use hotbird 13
    very good image, but i have some problem with hd channel...sound volume go down
    seems like a little freeze for half second...totally random can have some freeze in a minute or nothing for half hour...
    green freeze and reeboot with rai channel

excuse for my bad english

• How to install:
    1. Only use Spark plugin "e2_upgrade" to install this backup successfully.
    2. Extract it and copy "back_of_e2" folder on a USB Flash Disk.
    3. Connect USB Flash Disk to your Spark receiver while the receiver is running in Spark.
    4. Go to Menu>Plugin and start e2_upgrade" plugin.
    5. Press OK button on remote, scroll down to "back_of_e2" folder and press RED button to select it.
    6. Press RED button again to start installing this backup. After installation is completed, switch to Enigma2 by using front panel method.

i always use this method...but stuck at boot

• mtahirghauri
    i can install your original backup ..but not this one...installed twice but stuck at boot up
    i have a few receivers and like to install new images to see how well they look and function...so i do know what to do

• hi im trying to use mgcamd but cant get it to work.

any advice?

mgcamd file in the var/emu folder and changed the permissions to 755

mg_cfg and newcamd.list in var/keys

still no joy

• sorted now. deleted all the existing info and re uploaded my files. worked straight away.

• I have to say this is an excellent & most importantly , a very stable E2 image.

Well done.

Just one question, is there a similar image available for the Alien 2 ?

Spark STI 7111 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!