how long does the autobouqet plugin take ?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 672 times. The last Post () by Satman66.

• Hi folks....I have a question on the autobouqet plugin....I am running bh 2.0.5 master g back up....I am curious as to how long does the autobouqet take....I have been running this for over an hour and it doesn't appear to complete...any idea out there as to how long it normally takes....thanks

• Yes ...I thought it should not be longer than 15 mins or so...the autobouqet plugin I am using is from the last 2.0.5 master g backup in the blackhole vu duo section.
    Is it my imagination but is there an unusual amount of channels moving recently?

• Is it my imagination but is there an unusual amount of channels moving recently?

Not really, there getting geared up for the arrival of the new bird ASTRA 2E plus the ongoing legal battle with Eutelsat over who owns the rites to 500 MHZ of bandwidth for the 28.2 / 28.5 spot which has been ongoing for over ten years, but looks to be nearing a end ( could all change again in the coming months as Eutellsat have one last appeal hearing due ).

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!