Adding a N-Line to PKT Hyperion image on AA2

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 835 times. The last Post () by taybz.

• Hi All,

this is my 1st post and my question has probably been answered already. so apologies in advance for any inconvenience.

recently purchased the AA2 and uploaded PKT's hyperion E2 image, all bouquets are working and so far so good. although, i have added my n-line to VAR/KEYS but this isn't giving me and of the sub channels.

not sure where i am going wrong. i added the line as a oscam.server file and added the details as suggested in other posts...just stuck and cant find anywhere else that may be able to assist.

thanks in advance.

• worked it out, looks like i had the wrond EMU installed.

now the next issue i have is the audio description....how do you turn it off....

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!