Help me not screw this up again please!

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 729 times. The last Post () by Infuriated_P.

• Hi people, stupidly put my card back in hd box to update entitlements(don't ask why, feel stupid enough. Had a brain fart!) without looking on here and have been captured by the new pairing process so card no longer working in oscam server.

I have just received a new card from *** after reading a post saying i need a new card and to pair it with an old box that can't run the new pairing. Can anyone point me in the direction of a post or tell me exactly what I have to do to get the new card working. Scared of breaking new card and doubt *** will send me another new card if I screw this one.

I'm running oscam server and peers are running mgcamd.

Please help quickly :)

Regards Infuriated_P

• Hello buddy, have a read of this thread:

http://linuxsat-support.com/ca…esnt-use-new-pairing.html

It may help you with the problem you have, but cards seems to be going off all over the place if they are not in a original receiver... might just have to accept the fact that sharing this provider is coming to a end now.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• So does this mean that even cards that are currently working are no longer updating and are going to stop working? Or are they going to update as they are already working?

Regards Infuriated_P

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!