OScam Entitlements update on a PC Linux Ubuntu server without local tuner

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 737 times. The last Post () by sky pirate.

• Hello everybody,

I am migrating from a Dreambox OScam server to a dedicated PC Linux (Ubuntu) OScam server with 2 Smargo readers. Setup was successfull and my cards are working correctly.
    My concern is about autoupdate of my cards. Previsouly, entitlements update was working good using dvbapi. But now, I don't have any Sat tuner in my server and the update should come from my (local) clients which are running CCcam.
    My question is quite simple: what should be my setup to have entitlements update working? Do I need a special cline on cccam.cfg of my client? Do I need another emultator on my client?
    For information I have two cards: csat Viaccess 039 (0500:032830) and srg Viaccess 2.6 (0500:023800).

Thank you in advance for your help.

• hi
    quiet easy
    put au = 1 in server.cfg (i think so)
    and have a user or 2 with au = 1 in their user.cfg account
    sure there many posts around if using search the board.
    just make sure these clients u use, they have their box on all night as well, emms coming in the night like thiefs
    i use 4 clients to send me emms over.
    seems not to harm anything.
    updatet nearly to 2014 already.
    hope helps
    el pirate:mrgmx:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!