13east to thor on a 110cm dish?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 553 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hi all
    As the title suggests would it be possible to receive both these sats on the one dish with a multi arm setup?
    I already have 13,16,19,23 and 28 if i extended the arm in some way could i catch thor as well?
    I have the dish arm setup on 19 but if i could squeeze in thor what would it need centred on?
    Thanx for looking.

21cf7c696c78b9fd35ed165.jpg

110cm Triax Dish multi arm 13,16,19, 23, 28 east fixed 90cm thor

• thanks for the response, i have a 90cm dish at the bottom of the garden on thor i'll just stick to the setup i have now.
    last 2 motors ive had failed after a few years

• The only way to get a definitive answer and that is to try it. There's no harm in seeing if it can be done, its what makes the hobby interesting. The only sat i would worry about losing if you tried getting 1w would be 16e as its not exactly the strongest signal up there.

Nano

• The only way to get a definitive answer and that is to try it. There's no harm in seeing if it can be done, its what makes the hobby interesting. The only sat i would worry about losing if you tried getting 1w would be 16e as its not exactly the strongest signal up there.

Nano

thats true, i think i'll need to invest in a half decent sat meter before i attempt it

• I doubt you would get anything off the Nordic beams on 1w although the European beams should work.

Nano

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!