80 cm dish monoblock 3lnbs

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 715 times. The last Post () by Mee®kat.

• hi guys,

i just got 80 cm dish with monoblock 3lnbs witch sats can i gain hotbird 19e and?

i manage to get hotbird working but cant get any signal on 19e

Yes i do use disteq

will ampfilter help ?

thankyou

• i have a setup at the girlfriends place
    80cm dish with monoblock LNB on 13e - 19.2e & an added LNB on 23.5 & works great, all hooked up throu a Diseqc switch with sly mini-dish giving 4 sats.

again make yourself an intro m8, as is the rules here..

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• Monoblock lnbs were designed for the use on astra 19.2 and 13 east(hotbird) so i,m not sure what you mean by 3 lnbs? It is very odd tho if you cant receive 19 east because it should not be a problem if 13 east works from your monoblock lnb..unless there is something blocking the line of sight but very unlikely.Check lnb scew and test alignment again on 13 and 19 east.

You could also use an extender bar aswell with an additional single/twin/quad even an octo for 28.2 east.

Dont use in line amplifiers..all they will do is cause problems with overloaded db noise..besides they wont be required anyway.

MK

• oh right monoblocks. i just used 3 single lnbs on a bar. i found it easier to adjust

Monoblock lnbs(6 DEGREES MODEL) are very popular and work very well. They are also very easy to install so they are perfect for noobs as all you do is align the dish on 13 east..pop the monoblock lnb on and 19 east is perfectly adjusted also..another bonus is the diseqc switching operation is built in so no need to buy and pussy around with diseqc switches. You have the correct setup tho anniman if you were wanting 3 sats from 1 fixed dish.

MK

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!