what do you think of rats good or bad

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 943 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• rats puts a lot of effort into what he does and i would only say he does a good job its a personal thing like marmite its good but dosent mean u like it

if others put 5% of what he does into this hobby wow what a hobby it would be

so all i will say is well done rats and thanks for your hard work

bob

• I echo this. Consider anyone who creates plugins or works on images, creates channel lists, backup images, or gives support on forums etc. These people would usually have jobs, families, and other stuff going on, and it should be appreciated that this is a hobby, and those who are involved are all contributing for free. As people become more experienced and have more time on their hands it is inevitable that the quality of the work is likely to increase, but if someone contributes and at least one other person benefits, then this is good, and no criticism can really be justified unless what is created causes more problems than benefits, and even if that is the case, at least they are trying!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!