I'm trying to get Ondemand onto my vu+ solo box running blackhole 1.7.9

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,189 times. The last Post () by anthony13.

• is it available through TS panel plugin ?
    TS panel is worth looking at if you didn't use it already _

Check this thread _http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=9717

Good luck :rikjaard1:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• I've got TS panel installed but can't find a plugin within ts panel for ondemand

Oki doki -

I use the vix image and that has a great plugin section -
    Or why not consider one of the Mod Back-up images __ Many come with most addons already installed:taxman: !

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• That's something I may consider in the future.

I just installed the following file:
    enigma2-plugin-extensions-ondemand-oe1.6_beta1_all.ipk

Seemed to install properly. Restarted my box but no ondemand in my plugin section :(

• I got ondemand installed and working. ITV player works really well.

Unfortunately BBC Iplayer shows up in ondemand and lets me look through and pick what I want to watch but won't then play the stream.

Any advice on getting this working would be great.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!