uk dreamshop

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,541 times. The last Post () by master G.

• hi has anyone had any ever brought anything from uk dream shop only I brought and paid next day delivery on the 9th October a dm800 hd and still have not received it and they do not respond to email ?

• He's also a moderator on the old dreamboxuk forum. Last time i bought from him He had a fairly good customer service record but that has gone down hill remarkably in the past two year's.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Sono un branco di truffatori !!!!
    Non comprate da loro ....non vi arrivera' mai niente

They're a bunch of crooks!!
    Do not buy from them .... do not you come 'anything

Edited once, last by nano ().

• Please read the rules mate, you need to make an introduction.

• Easy or not, rules are rules, please respect them.

• Hi mate, I read some time back on another forum, that this guys business was under a bit of pressure!
    Dont know the final outcome, but it sounds like its still the same.
    Hope you get sorted, but I wouldn't hold my breath!
    If you paid through PayPal, you might be able to get a refund...

Suttsy

hi has anyone had any ever brought anything from uk dream shop only I brought and paid next day delivery on the 9th October a dm800 hd and still have not received it and they do not respond to email ?

• I also paid for DM800HD on 6 December 2013 but haven't as yet received the item. I have sent 2 e-mails to them on 12/12/2013 and 16/12/2013 but haven't received any response yet from them.

• Official Post

I also paid for DM800HD on 6 December 2013 but haven't as yet received the item. I have sent 2 e-mails to them on 12/12/2013 and 16/12/2013 but haven't received any response yet from them.

I wouldn't hang about waiting any longer buddy since they do not have the decency to respond to your emails, get your paypal/bank/credit card claim in now & order from elsewhere. I will close this thread now before it goes the same way as the Lavatronics one.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!