Zoostorm Desktop PC only £149.99 + Free Delivery

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 639 times. The last Post () by nano.

• The guys at ebuyer bombard my inbox with spam daily, but they do have some good bargains so I continue to allow them. If you have ever bought anything form them before then you will probably know about this offer if you check your spam folder!

Code
    http://www.ebuyer.com/407538-zoostorm-desktop-pc-7873-1076?utm_source=b2c_thursday1&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=b2c_thursday1

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Be very weary of Zoostorm ala Argos stuff.

I purchased a Zoostorm laptop for my daughter about 18 months ago. When it was three weeks old the screen went on it, 6 weeks later it was returned repaired. 2 months after that the hard drive failed. Again it was sent for repair and again it was returned six weeks later. All was well for the next 4 months until the power pack died.

Again it was repaired and returned. A month after that the hard drive failed again. This time i repaired it myself. It took me two hours to get to the hard drive which is buried deep inside the laptop. The keyboard had to come out, the mainboard also had to come out to get to the hard drive which yurned out to be a three year old manufacturer refurbished Samsung 160GB drive.

I replaced it with a brand new 250GB Western Digital and touch wood its been ok for the last six months. If anything else goes wrong with it, the HDD is going in my Dreambox and the rest of it is going in the bin

Zoostorm laptops are shi*e and i would recommend anybody to stay well away from them.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!