Dreambox edit

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,354 times. The last Post () by seasider.

• Afternoon chaps

when I try to transfer a new E1 channel list it does the first part as norm then says reload settings on box then it come back with this
    Sending Reload commands.
    This might take up to a few minutes to let the Dreambox complete the reloading.
    Network response: Socket Error # 10061
    Connection refused.
    Could not connect to Dreambox on IP adress 192.168.1.42, check the IP address and/or your network.

But my box is connected and IP is correct
    anyone shed any light

Cheers

PS is there an autobotiques for dm 500

• Right after trying for ages to work it out I download this version

Dreambox edit 5.3
    and now it wont even transfer anything to any of my boxes solo2 dm500
    on the solo2 it says to me after I click on send files dreambox enable setup on receiver to expert YES and set multiple boutique to YES which I have done then it says this

then it doesn't do anything not even when I click reload settings on box and still nothing I have set up IP and selected enigma 2 in the options
    so whats wrong driving me nut I was using an older version but tried this as I was having in first place

• Official Post

This error only occurs when the details you are trying to connect with are incorrect..

There is autobouquets preloaded into this image here --> Commando 14.7 DM500..

then it doesn't do anything not even when I click reload settings on box and still nothing I have set up IP and selected enigma 2 in the options
    so whats wrong driving me nut I was using an older version but tried this as I was having in first place

Install AutoBouquets plugin and save yourself all the headache.. You can download this plugin and channel lists from our addons panel.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!