picons not all showing

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,053 times. The last Post () by Clyde.

• hi all
    am using vu solo2 with black hole 2.02 rev e

i downloaded the latest picons by mmc for 28.2e extracted to desktop then ftp to media hdd picon most of them are showing on the tv guide but
    bt sports and espn box nation setanta and a few others are missing.

i have checked though the picon folder and all seem to be in there but still not showing in tv guide

i have also tried this in telnet and still no luck ln -s /media/hdd/picon /usr/share/enigma2

any ideas were or what i am doing wrong???

• Probably the case that since the picons were made, there has been provider changes. If you know the picons are there, then you can locate them and change the filename to match the service reference. To find the service reference you can simply (on a channel where no picon is displayed) press menu, information - service. Note the difference between the service reference format and the filename format are slightly different such as underscores are used instead of colons in the filename of the picons. Best way to compare to see what is needed is to find a picon and a service that are correct.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• hi that work great i just need to spend a bit of time to go through the picons and change the service numbers on them
    thanks for your help

It is fine when there are just a few changes - coupled with finding a set of picons that update frequently. I have found the ocram picons you get in the ViX addon feeds are well maintained.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• hi all
    i have went through all black 28.2 east picons by MMC and changed the service reference numbers so they all show on my solo 2 but i still have a few picons not showing.

?TV
    LUXURY LIFE
    PRIMETIME
    NICK JR PEPPA
    THE STORE
    TV WAREHOUSE
    THE MALL
    ZEE NEWS
    HD RETAIL INFO
    SLY ANYTIME

does any one no were i can down load these from on MMC post?? i have been through most of them and cant seem to see these ones

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!