up to date 13.10.13 *** order channel list

• up to date channel list bt and boxnation confirmed working

How do I backup?
    • Make sure your USB stick is plugged into the Openbox
    • Navigate to “Menu” > “Tools” > “Dump by USB “>
    • Change Dump Mode to "Misc File" > Click on "Select and Dump"
    • Select "TP_PROG.dbs" and press the “Green” button, this will place a tick next to “TP_PROG.DBS”
    • Then press “Yellow” button to "Dump onto USB", this will backup your channel list.

How do I put this list on to my box?
    Firstly, before any upgrade you should always backup! Once you've done that;
    • If the backup is on your USB stick then rename the backup file i.e. “TP_PROG_Backup_20130822.DBS”.
    • Choose which database to use (with or without ***** contents)
    • Extract the channel list using the Windows default zip functionality or a program such as Winzip or Winrar and place the TP_PROG.DBS file onto the root of your USB drive.
    • On the Openbox menu delete your current channel list by going to the "Edit Channel" tab & selecting "Delete All".
    • Staying in the menu navigate to the "Tools" tab then "Upgrade by USB", change the upgrade mode from "Image File" to "Misc Files" then "Select & Upgrade"
    • select "TP_PROG.DBS" then press “Green” button, this will place a tick next to “TP_PROG.DBS”
    • Press the “Yellow” button to upgrade the file.
    • Once the upgrade has completed restart your box.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!