Team Red Skins

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 780 times. The last Post () by bacon_&_cabbage.

• Hi guys
    I just installed this image a few days ago. The skin that is on it is the hobbit skin. I have tried several other skins from the plugins server. The problem is the skin gets installed no problem, But when I go into the bouquets and say I choose Entertainment it shows all the channels but where it shows whats is on at that time, the writing is all messed up, either it shows the top half of the writing or less of it for that particular program.

I have tried several skins and they are all the same apart from the hobbit skin which is the only skin that works correctly. I am obvious missing something or need to install something to fix but am at a loss as to what it is.

Be great-full for any help or info.

Thanks people.

• no your not missing any thing, this is something that team red need to address as you pointed out they only have one fully compatible skin properly mapped to the image.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• thanks for the reply pheonix,

its a pity because it is not a bad image but I do not like the way hobbit skin shows the programs lists etc. They put a lot of work into the boot screen which looks good but probably would have been better trying to fix the above or spending more time on it, Because I never completely shut down my receiver, and so It rarely needs a full reboot.
    This is just my opinion

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!