DM800 PVR not clone update issue

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,202 times. The last Post () by Jono.

• hello

well my trusty dm800 original NOT A CLONE played up last week and every time it booted up it would reboot with a green crash log screen.
    anyway I've updated it with the very latest oozoon image, but the layout is a little different an I'm struggling to get my head round it.

first thing I've tried to ftp the linuxsupport plugin in and found it and installed but its nowhere to be seen now normally in plugin not there!

when i press the blue button i don't get any cam options! any ideas

Or could someone recommend a better up to date image for me to be using?

Secondstage 84 r12

thanks regards

Jono

Regards

Jono

:wales::linuxsat3:
    Currently using VU+ Duo, VU+ Uno & DM800 all original don't do clones!

• recommend going back to OE 1.6 and use the last one was made of dream-elite:
    Dream Elite DM800-3.0 v010r6-22072012.nfi. This gives you a quick DM800 again.
    Many of the software for DM800 based on OE 2.0 is made far too big and the box being slow using these.

• I always used EDG Nemesis images on my old DM800PVR. Always stable and fast with plenty of addons on their download server.

Have to agree with hacked regarding the O.E 1.6 images. The O.E 2.0 image make even my DM800Se run slow. The hardware just isn't upto the job to run O.E 2.0 images.

Nano

• thank you for your advice hacked & nano i will install a new oe1.6 image rather then these oe2.0 now.

cheers

Jono

Regards

Jono

• will try it ppdon im currently having an issue with the updating using the browser normal way bit sure if its the dream elite nfi so will try your suggestion,

cheers

jono

Regards

Jono

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!