High Ping latency when pinging the Amiko Alien SHD 8900

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 721 times. The last Post () by R4md4c.

• Hello,

I have a receiver named Truman Premier 1 +, which is similar to the Amiko Alien SHD 8900 in terms of the hardware specification and I am running Spark 1.2.65.

I am connected to the internet via a Wireless USB adapter that is using the rt73 chipset. The problem is that when pinging the receiver I get very high latency, sometimes the latency reach 1500ms, although pinging the other wireless devices in the network resides between 1ms~5ms and never reached the 1500 ms.

As a result of this high ping latency, the receiver of course cannot reach the gateway on time and the scambled channels that works on the card sharing server stops working.

So Is this the wireless usb adapter's problem or the receiver's software problem ?
    And if it was the usb adapter's problem I would like to buy a new wireless usb adapter, but I don't know if it is supported by the receiver or not.

Cheers

PS: Sorry for my bad English

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!