USB WLAN Problems

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,263 times. The last Post () by fergyc.

• Using Vix 2.1 on a VU+ Duo and can't get WLAN to work using a BELKIN Wireless G USB Adapter F5D7050.

I've tried changing the encryption and even turning it off! Different USB ports and even trying an extension but it just won't work. It picks the device up fine and scans to pick everything up, it just won't connect.

The only other thing I can thing of is changing the channel that it's broadcast on. It's on channel 5 at the moment, would that make a difference? I've tried wired and that works but want wireless.

• Yeah you plug it in, reboot the box and you get the choice of WLAN or Ethernet in the Network setup menu. Everything seems to work except actually connecting

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!