sunray sr4 cccam and cable t.v

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 987 times. The last Post () by sync.

• Hi guys, hopefully someone in the know could answer this question quite simply.

Well i have two dm800 hd`s but i have a sunray sr4 arriving on monday and should be fine with all the setup. only question i have is on the ppv side of things. I currently have clines for my dm800 on the sat side of things and Cccam is not a problem but does anyone know how it works on the cable side, that is if there is a route down that path for the sunray sr4. if anyone has an answer to that then i can dig deeper into it and hopefully have everything in place for the box arriving. Thanks for any help given. :iamwithstupid:

• but does anyone know how it works on the cable side, that is if there is a route down that path for the sunray sr4. if anyone has an answer to that then i can dig deeper into it

Anything 'Cable' these days is well underground and if you have to ask in a public forum then you will never find anything out so accept it and move on.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!