Anyone know how to contact the developer of DR-HD D15 firmware? Question about XMLTV

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 513 times. The last Post () by Andi04.

• Hi all.

I've been trying to contact DR.HD via info@dr-hd.com. But don't get any replys from them. Do anyone know how to contact the developers behind the DR-HD D15 firmware?

Since a couple of the sat providers use custom EPG data it is not possible to retrieve and show the EPG data correct. I would really like to have an answer if its possible to add XMLTV support like Rytec.be has for the Enigma1/2 boxes and if this is something we could look forward to in the coming releases or is this not possible.

Best regards
    Andi

• Dont think its possible on the D15
    Im sure I asked this question before to them
    Also I went and got the data streams for 28.2 which we use now from 118p upwards
    I will ***pe them later for you and ask the question.

• Thank you for doing that. I hope it's possible, I mean they can make plugins for IPTV, VK youtube. Why not for XMLTV data? Well I have to wait and see.

//Andi

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!