sound but no picture tring + oscam

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,593 times. The last Post () by master G.

• just moved dish to 16 degrees to test and tring is clearing fine so it must be something within your setup or it would affect everyone with that card

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• am only getting 59 % signal do u think this would have an effect its locked but seems low or is that normal, very strange how i get all the matches but only the matches

• i doubt the signal would get better just for matches but who knows these days. When your channels are black what are your entitlements showing

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• didnt check them while the match was on but as it stands i dont have any
    type: Conax, caid: 0BAA, serial: ########, hex serial: ########, card: v64
    Providers: 1
    Provider: 1 Provider-Id: 000000
    Provider: 1 SharedAddress: 00000000
    Package: 1, id: 1111, date: 2011/05/01 - 2011/05/31, name: AlbaniaSat

• very very strange indeed . never heard of such a problem . may be worth sending pm to members with working locals of tring

regards

new2

• Official Post

My signal strength on tring is 59% also, not sure why its going black on you after the footy, doesnt happen here.
    Your entitlements look to be ok so that isnt a problem.
    No need to be using mgcamd now that you have a conax cam.
    I use the Conax cam for entitlements and Oscam+CCcam 2.1.3 for viewing.
    Try this Tring ready Black Hole Vu+ Duo 1.5.1, this is a backup of my working setup.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!