help me please. Black Hole 2.0.3 Hyperspace VU+Solo Backup By Ten Below.

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 614 times. The last Post () by niall_b73.

• hi there, i downloaded the above image last night and flashed it to my box, great image and all is working perfect with it.

just a few questions about the image i would like some help with please.

1. i also have 13e sat setup but i am not sure on how to actually insert it into the channel list as all that is showing up is the 28.2e sat channel list.
    how do i enter the 13e channels ?

2. when i had the image up and running i noticed a lot of the channels were missing.
    i downloaded autobouquets and ran that and still i have a lot of channels missing !!
    no i know that these channels change frequency some times and have to be retuned but i am not sure on how to do this ?
    do i have to retune each missing channel manually of is there a gizmo that will do it for me (the lazy way out)

thanks for looking and any help.

niall_b73

( ͡° ʖ ͡°)

• Official Post

1. Download an Enigma2 Channel list like Catseye and modify it to your own needs with a Channel Editor like Dreamset..

2. Menu > Setup > Service Searching > Manual Scan > Find the transponder details for each missing channel on KingOfSat website..

Loading one of the latest Enigma2 Channel lists will save you the hassle of manually tuning each channel..

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!