Black Hole Skins?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,657 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi friend,

Thank you for the new Image. Today I upgraded my Solo2 to it (Blackhole 2.0.7) but unfortunately don't know which skins
    are supported with it ? The old skins even HD glasses are not compatible with that.

• A introduction post is required tomy1345 before asking for support buddy: Introductions

All skins that are compatible with this image are in the BH addons panel buddy, press the green button then the yellow to view them and download the one's you like. You can also preview them first.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi dear,

Sorry you are right.
    So let me first say hello to all friends. I am a new member and interested in doing things by myself particularly things related to audio and visual sets.

For downloading skins I have done according to your instruction but received fail connection (it is temporary I have checked). So in this case I am thinking
    about other ways to get the skins installed and run. And in fact I have found some as IPK file they can be installed manually but according to the system
    they are not compatible with the current image.

• Official Post

Hi dear,

Sorry you are right.
    So let me first say hello to all friends. I am a new member and interested in doing things by myself particularly things related to audio and visual sets.

For downloading skins I have done according to your instruction but received fail connection (it is temporary I have checked). So in this case I am thinking
    about other ways to get the skins installed and run. And in fact I have found some as IPK file they can be installed manually but according to the system
    they are not compatible with the current image.

To preview & download skins for BH images press on your remote: Green> Yellow> Addons Download Manager> Black Hole Image Skins.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!