093e Card in gBOX

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,730 times. The last Post () by kari.

• I see that in gbox806 the NDS.cfg got ua adress that is Card uniqe adress. My card got 12 numbers. can anybody here please be helpful telling me how to convert the card number to HEX. I assume it shall be HEX?
    I have converted the Box-ID but the card are still not working so I tought maybe I also need UA. Card uniqe adress.

And also.. is it changes in the reading og gbox.cfg to get this 093e cards working?

Best Regards

I reply myselves. Long time since I have done this.
    Card number and remove last digit. Convert this to HEX from DEC . Add 0 at the beginning

Same with
    BoxID

To get the 093e card to work in gBOX800 and up ver. paste in UA and BX

Sorry... then 093e Working.. After doing this.. :)

• I didn't think there was anybody still using gBox, although in its day it was a fantastic emu. It created a lot less network traffic than CCCam or OScam.

Nano

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!