Osam Update

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 840 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Currenlty I am running a Solo 2 with vix. I have Oscam 8639 installed via ipk. I wanted to update the OScam to a lastest version as i seem to have issue with oscam not clearing the channels until i restart oscam.

I have looked at the Easy install of OScam on Enigma2 guide. Do i just replace the oscam in /usr/softcams and chmod 755 oscam

• Official Post

Currenlty I am running a Solo 2 with vix. I have Oscam 8639 installed via ipk. I wanted to update the OScam to a lastest version as i seem to have issue with oscam not clearing the channels until i restart oscam.

I have looked at the Easy install of OScam on Enigma2 guide. Do i just replace the oscam in /usr/softcams and chmod 755 oscam

Yes buddy, just rename the same then overwrite your current version with the new binary, permissions will remain the same. If the problem still exists after post your configs please.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!