help using motorized dish

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 589 times. The last Post () by russellhearn69.

• I have recently installed a slybox f5 to a dish that has a motor, the dish is on 16e but i would like to know how to get it working so i can scan multiple satellites without having to reset the dish or realign it, any help would be great, sorry if i sound a little vague.

thanks in advance

• Official Post

I have recently installed a slybox f5 to a dish that has a motor, the dish is on 16e but i would like to know how to get it working so i can scan multiple satellites without having to reset the dish or realign it, any help would be great, sorry if i sound a little vague.

thanks in advance

I have never owned or used an openbox but the closed source boxes i have used were all setup very similar to the stickys at the top of this section when you find the right menu.
    If not there are plenty openbox users here who will guide you better.

• thanks for the link to the thread but the slybox f5 is a lot different than the tutorials you mentioned, maybe the same concept but the o/s is different, i would of rather that the slybox ran on enigma as i know a bit more about that than other o/s

thanks again

• I only have the s10 but it must be similar.
    You start with a good working channel list and just move the motor from sat to sat,saving the positions as you go.
    Start from the lowest sat position and work your way up.

• unfortunately im not able to do that lutz diagram as i don't have a motorized dish in my house (yet) the box is actually in a bar so i can't get the time to sit and have a go, wish i could cause i would be able to eventually work it out with trail and error.

Thanks anyway

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!