Second box poor ecm reception

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 530 times. The last Post () by drewmayte.

• Hi,

I have a dreambox connected to a vu+ duo2. The vu+ has an original subscription card, as well as clines.

In the vu i receive everything perfectly.

In the dreambox I only get local card working perfectly, remote clients don't seem to get passed from the vu effectively.

In the dreambox i have only put an nline and a cline to my vu.

I thought the dreambox would receive everything that the vu hosts. Or should I add some clines to the dreambox.

Thanks

• The people you get your c lines from can control how if you get reshare or not. If they are not passing to your other box you need to ask for reshare from your shares.

Nano

• When you are given shares from a peer they may or may not offer you a reshare, and even less likely that shares further hops down will have any reshares left, so when you share from one device to another you are sharing a further hop down, therefore you are relying on having resharing rights.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Is it a friend you are getting your C line from? If so ask him if you can have reshare for your second box or ask for another line.

Nano

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!