CCcam Info on VU+ Solo

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,269 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Decided to reformat my vu+ solo and start afresh with VIX v2.1.4. Having got used to the fundementals I wanted to have it running spot on. One thing that has changed is when using CCcam Info via the SoftCam/CI menu. When entering Ecm Info and then Share View it would tell me which packages I was able to get. Now all of them read simply 'Unknown'. Any ideas?

Many thanks

• you need to add the following files cccam.channelinfo & cccam.providers . They may already be there but could be empty without data. Also make sure you have the lines in you cc config pointing to the right place for the files.

t

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• glad u got it sorted .

thanks

t

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• On a different note but still CCcam Info related;

What do the blue dots mean when next a servers name? green is obviously connected, red is not connected but blue?

Many Thanks

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!