solo2 setup with WD my book live??

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 821 times. The last Post () by Clyde.

• hi all

am using a vu solo2 running Black Hole 2.0.2 rev.E

i bought a 2TB WD my book live so i can free up space on laptop and ipad i have alot of films now stored on the wd my book live and i was wondering if it is possible to watch these films using the solo2?

if so is there any posts on here showing how i can set this up through my home network and dcc

• Hi
    To setup wd my book live
    First create a new folder in PUBLIC called films or what ever you want

go to network, network browser, mount points, add wd my book live then setup password etc on the solo 2

Ensure you select my book live in network browser and then select the folder films so all your recording go to this folder

All should show in media player or if your recording from ts media you can select path to record straight to my book live

Hope this helps

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!