how can i delete project valerie using DCC got GSOD

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,079 times. The last Post () by luislay.

• Hi, I installed project valerie in error ie pressed button too quick and when I did a reboot I get GSOD. I cant uninstall via uno as cant get past valirie wizard, my idea is delete file using dcc but where is it stored and what exactly do i delete?

I am using BH2.0.7 and got all my bits working perfectly so gutted with the project valerie, it should carry a health warning.

thanks

bmitie

• please helpe,

i want to uninstall project valerie but when o go to extensions project valerie its not there to uninstall,

can you please help me i have gigablue HD quad plus , this is the fies name enigma2-plugin-extensions-streamwebpage_0.0.4.1_all

• well know i understand how you say to do it, was easy my problema wan to find a way to manage gigaglue files , was the FTP comand,

tks wannyway

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!