oscam with n/a di$h card?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 571 times. The last Post () by j22patel.

• has anyone tried running oscam with n/a di$h card??? also, how did you manage to determine rsa key, is it in eeprom bin file???...please let me know....

thank you...

• I am getting a tad confused now because i have seen this mentioned before...N/A Dish...are you referring to (Dish tv) a North American satellite provider? if so which one exactly.

To determine the rsa key is not for the faint hearted..the key is obviously located on each n3 card that uses this algorithm but it depends which chip is used and also which rom type the card actually is..

It would also be beneficial if you knew which pairing method was being used...well thats your starting point for tonight:) As TEN says google is your friend:)

MK

• hi meekat...card rom is 552...i have a tsop bin but i don`t know where to look for RSA key....i have the SK key but it`s not useful for oscam...oscam requires RSA key and Box Key...i have done a lot of research but couldn`t find how to read RSA key from tsop dump...please help me....

thank you

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!