What Img in Flash

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,541 times. The last Post () by ledra.

• Hi Everybody.
    Facing a problem with my VU Duo in Multiboot. In flash I have BH 1.5 and several imgs in multiboot. Tried several attempts to put in multiboot Nemesis 2.2 without any success. I am using Meoboot for multiboot. Meoboot starts writting the img in the normal way but the img never boots up. When I go to meoboot, the img is there but it does not boot up. I tried the same thing with DM 800 and it is booting normally. In the DM 800 I have in flash BH 1.3 img. What should we watch when installing imgs in multiboot?
    Best regards.
    Ledra

• Yes, exactly as in the sticky. Besides, there are four more imgs which ware installed the same way, and there is no problem with them. Only Nemesis 2.2 has the problem. Previously I had BH 1.4.5 in flash and had same problem, so put in flash the last BH 1.5 but still no success. Many thanks for your answer.
    Best regards,
    Ledra

• Hi Everybody.
    Facing a problem with my VU Duo in Multiboot. In flash I have BH 1.5 and several imgs in multiboot. Tried several attempts to put in multiboot Nemesis 2.2 without any success. I am using Meoboot for multiboot. Meoboot starts writting the img in the normal way but the img never boots up. When I go to meoboot, the img is there but it does not boot up. I tried the same thing with DM 800 and it is booting normally. In the DM 800 I have in flash BH 1.3 img. What should we watch when installing imgs in multiboot?
    Best regards.
    Ledra

Further to my thread above, sorry I was wrong saying that it worked on DM 800. The truth is that I had to put Nemesis 2.2 in flash as it was not working in multiboot as well. I am sorry for the mistake.
    Best regards,
    Ledra

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!