Mgcamd client for Newcamd server help

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,231 times. The last Post () by balanga.

• Receiver DM 800 HD se (clone) Installed cccam 2.30 and mgcamd 1.35a The share provider recommend mgcamd or newcamd 5.25 (i received a N line) and his server is newcamd 5.25.
    cccam 2.30 works but i have freezing and because he told me other cams are better for his server i tried mgcamd (i can't install newcamd - some library missing).
    Trying mgcamd with different mg_cfg (using recommendations found in forums) the results are:

1. No image
    2. Begin to decrypt (i heard the sound for a very short time) and reboot the GUI returning to the first channel in the first buquet (FTA).
    3. Begin to decrypt a channel (once this channel continue to play but the receiver was without response until on/off) but in general go to a loop of rebooting GUI and return to another channel (enrypted too and allways the same - the channel working once) for a second and back to the reboot loop.

Thanks for your help.

I prefer to find a solution without flashing another image.

• Thanks for trying to help me. Before asking for help i read almost any thread about this problem here and in other forums, i tryed many mg_cfg configurations and parameters as lan, wan etc.. but nothing help. At least cccam works but as i said too much freezing and i can't tell nothing to my provider because he recommend the use of other cams.

• this one works great for me as client

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• Well, this was tried in the past. This one begin the reboot loop and finally crash the box. Before crash begin to decrypt the channel, I see 2-3 seconds the channel and crash with a green screen. Because is a clone I can't send the crash logs to dream site. I suppose some libraries or something else are the reason but I can't find. Anyway, thanks for your help.

• As i said i want to use my existing image without flashing another. cccam 2.30 works but with many freezing periods and mgamd 1.35a does not works.
    Finally i installed mgacmd 1.38 (manualy by copying the files). Running manualy i received the same errors for both "problem, will try to reconnect". Is not something new because i saw many people complaining about the same error.
    After transfering the files in bin folder and in script folder the cam doesn't appear in the Blue Pannel but after replacing the script by another the cam is in menu and works.
    The script was the cccam 2.3 script modified and renamed. The previous script (the original, downloaded from somewhere) was something having "em" in name and i replaced it with "cam" as the other scripts. Maybe is mandatory for recognizing the script.
    Anyway, is not perfect, some short glitches but better by far (more stable) than the cccam 2.30 used before.

• Receiver DM 800 HD se (clone) Installed cccam 2.30 and mgcamd 1.35a The share provider recommend mgcamd or newcamd 5.25 (i received a N line) and his server is newcamd 5.25.
    cccam 2.30 works but i have freezing and because he told me other cams are better for his server i tried mgcamd (i can't install newcamd - some library missing).

My provider suggested using newcamd 5.25 but I have been unable to locate it. Do you have a link?

I originally got my system working with cccam but had frequent freezes. After changing to MgCamd performance improved but I still do get more freezes than I would like. I would like to see if newcamd will be a better option.

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!