Openbox s9- can't move motor

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,277 times. The last Post () by EsRgood4u.

• :frown::frown:Alright,

My openbox has stopped moving the motor?

Set up the usals within the openbox and tuned in hotbird-all ok, then 28.2 all ok, when i tried to choose hotbird the dish moved to 13', when i tried to move it back to 28.2 nothing at all, i tried this a few times, i then tried to move the dish via 1.2 and still it wouldn't budge via the east and west options....is this a software problem, user, or receiver fault????This is a new receiver! I tried a spiderbox to see if this would move the motor and it did no problem at all
    Cheers Mr. F. Uckedrightoff :frown::frown::frown:

• I shouldn't help you being Sunderland sc*m lol! ensure your latitude and longitude is correct if it is try putting an old firmware on the box! one that you had working before preferably! if that don't work out for you check for breaks in the coax! Also the motors normally have a green light if power is getting to them ok! you will see it lighting up! nip up a ladder to take a look and try TO fall! messing! :P!
    if lights are on and latitude and longitude is correct try setting the motor to 0 degrees using the controls on the motor itself and holding the rest button then try again to find a different satellite!
    hope you get it fixed!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!