dream box 500 server

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 813 times. The last Post () by sky pirate.

• hi all, is there anyone that uses a dm 500 a server? just asking because ive got 10 of my mates sharing from me as it is but now there's 3 of my work mates wanting to share, what would be the safe amount of clines to share so they don't get no glitches/freeze?

thanks ste

• Please Read the rules here
    Forum Rules

Then make an Introduction here as required by Rule <1> above
    Introductions

DM500 should be ok for 13 shares m8, I used my DM500 briefly as a server and it held up pretty well.
    Will you also be using the box to watch TV or will it be solely used as a server?

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Please Read the rules here
    Forum Rules

Then make an Introduction here as required by Rule <1> above
    Introductions

DM500 should be ok for 13 shares m8, I used my DM500 briefly as a server and it held up pretty well.
    Will you also be using the box to watch TV or will it be solely used as a server?

yeah mate I use to box to watch tv as well. whan I get some money put to gather i'll be getting a Vu box

ive not updated the box for about a year or so now, only because its been running fine, could you recommend a latest image to put on?

• hi
    i have been using dm500 as servers for years, and they are fantastic
    brillant ecm times
    images, i like they solid geminis or pli maxvar
    but yes they are good and cheap servers
    atb
    pirate

• can I ask how meny clines u got on yours mate?

what image do u have on your at the min? just that ive not messed on with mine for about a year or so, only because its been running ok but now its not picking up some channel like bt sports and box nation and so

• stevenlee1981

You have already been asked to make an introduction as required by the rules.
    You will not get any further support until you respect the forum rules

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• hi
    to find out if its a clon, well you said you have 10 of them, cant believe they are all genuine
    just flash any clon ar original image onto it, if i have 10 of them, well i will find out very quick hehe
    atb pirate:mrgmx:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!