Vu Duo Help Pls

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 579 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• Guys, hopw you can assist with this issue

My sister has a vu duo box original box with 1tb HDD installed (used), it was ourchased with blackhole 1.79 installed and was working ok, but was replaced with the Backup image by master G (bH2.0.5 image) on here. and was working fine.

this morning when she went to switch the box on, got the boot screens, but then green screen saying sorry software and rebooted and keeps looping now reboots and then green screen

am i better to reflash the box back to bh 1.79 and work from there.

as it is an original does it need to have the latest bootloader installed??

first time with these boxes, so trying to get a grip with it

it reflashing it with original image the best bet first, then installing channel lists, cccams etc seperately

please advise best way to go forward

• Was there anything that was done prior to this bootloop such as installing a different skin? It doesn't usually just happen - there is usually a reason for a bootloop. If you know what was done last then you are well on your way to fixing it.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• as advised my sisters box and she has no idea how to install stuff on it etc..
    i know crossepg was setup recently, so could be that, but as i cant even access box as it keeps rebooting, shall i just start from scratch and install original BH image, then tspanel and get the cams etc

• Just a shot in the dark here mate, unless you've already tried.
    Sometimes its the simple things you wouldn't do..
    Try unmounting the HDD 1st, then reboot & see if it returns to normal.
    Then remount and check, if the problem repeats, then the HDD my need re-formatting.
    Hope you get sorted......

Suttsy

• seems to be sorted, installed blackhole 1.79 and all seems ok again
    will let it run as it for now, then possibly upgrade bh image

• even with a bootloop you can still FTP into the receiver, in these cases it's best to retrieve a crash log from the receiver and forward it on to the image team so they can try and find out why it crashed and where possible fix any bugs found.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• even with a bootloop you can still FTP into the receiver, in these cases it's best to retrieve a crash log from the receiver and forward it on to the image team so they can try and find out why it crashed and where possible fix any bugs found.

who on here would be able to help with crashlogs ??

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!