Tutorial : Convert CCcam channel info to Oscam.srvid for channel names in webif .

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,579 times. The last Post () by fogonero.

• Easy script to execute from your dream or linux pc when running oscam. Modified form of an older script

The script will create the oscam.srvid file so you can see what users are viewing via webif in oscam

Script is attached.

1. FTP downloaded file to the root directory and chmod 755
    2. Run script as root user with either option 1,2,3 .... ./srvidfetchconv.sh "1" "2" "3"
    3. option 1 will download latest cc.channelinfo from certain site and convert it

option 2 will allow you to specify a weblink to download cccam.channelinfo from and then convert it

option 3 will allow you to convert your own cccam.channelinfo so long as it is located in /root

once your new oscam.srvid file has been created it will be located in /root

enjoy

t

srvidfetchconv.sh

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• oups its not working with me under Debian 6.0
    root@login:/home/cccam# ./srvidfetchconv.sh
    -bash: ./srvidfetchconv.sh : /bin/sh^M : bad interpréteur: located unknow
    root@login:/home/cccam# cd
    root@login:~# ./srvidfetchconv.sh 1
    root@login:~# ./srvidfetchconv.sh
    root@login:~# srvidfetchconv.sh
    -bash: srvidfetchconv.sh : commande introuvable
    root@login:~# ./srvidfetchconv
    -bash: ./srvidfetchconv: bad interpréteur: located unknow
    root@login:~#
    I have put the file in root :)

• scripts the same buddy . apart for reference to a pli image . My script works 100% . Your problem is because you are logging in as user cccam hence why you are taken to /home/cccam on login to debian. You need to be in true root of the server .

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• I leave the same script but with modifications explained in the same script.

ultimately we can add lines caids / providers use and so not to create a oscam.srvid as big as we download from the url since CCcam.channelinfo are quite large.

before my editor used to fit my needs and leave only what I use with this script I get a srvid set to actually use it.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!