Wanted - Irish S-K-Y card (RTE ONLY)

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,039 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• If any irish members would like to part with a defunct subscription card and rxer if poss.
    I only want RTE channels , i assume they clear even without a sub ?

i cant get saorsat here at my location :thumbsdown: Although my mate gets it just 17 miles west :shocked:.
    I have performed many test on various dish sizes from 60cm to 1.2 so far - using a triax KA LNB of course.
    Yes i do have it at the moment via share but ideally i would like to be independent.

Thanks

:rikjaard1:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• It`s not a freeview channel on satellite Rik, you will need a basic subscription..

That clears that one up then,
    Thanks Master G

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• If your desperate both of the rte channels are available on navi-x(Porkies tv list) via xbmc

• If you are close to the soarview signal then I would presume you are within the soarsat footprint of KA-SAT @ 9E where all the RTE's are freeview..
    Only problem is you will need a KA-Band LNB..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!