Front display

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,249 times. The last Post () by dekelster.

• Running latest vix on the octagon version of this box.

It says 'boot' all the time on the front display. Is this normal for when not running the original image?

Still says it with usb removed.

Excellent wee receiver btw.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

• It's no biggy. But yes I'll try that.

No BH image support for this?

I had a Ferguson ariva 102 or 105 in bedroom before this, Man it sucked balls!
    Even openbox far superior.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

• No BH support yet bud, I would imagine the reason for this is because this receiver is still a bit of a newbie to the market.... let's hope they do provide support in the future.

beer10

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• No BH support yet bud, I would imagine the reason for this is because this receiver is still a bit of a newbie to the market.... let's hope they do provide support in the future.

beer10

No there will never be BH support for this receiver, BH only support Vu+ and their parent company Marusys because there paid to only support them.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• did you get this sorted, i'm having same problem ,bought mine with vix already installed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!