MediaPortal problem

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,743 times. The last Post () by joco1111.

• Hi I have a vu+ duo running with the latest openpli image. I can't install Mediaportal. It says "Cannot satisfy the dependencies ". Does anyone know if the plugin is not working or could it be a problem with the image?

Thanks for your help

• I tried that Inspiral but didnt work. Have now switched to openvix and it works. Problem with vix seems to be limited skins. Does anyone know if there are any vix skins with large fonts in the epg programme description, which would be useful for setting up timers?
    thanks

• I have Amiko Viper Combo iinstaliro The Media Portal menu opens all the lists for adults all the time and after updating, the EroProfil menu opens a list of video clips but will not start them if it can fix it and still opens video clips Thank you in advance.

Edited once, last by joco1111 ().

• To add a question to a media player if someone knows how to write to me, and that's where you can find a username and password for a premium player since some movies can be viewed with that plyer

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!