Cline for TV1000 on 16E ?

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,206 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• Did you read the rules when you signed up bud???

<13> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

:taxman:

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I dont have anything at the moment. Im digging for information which is what a forum is for to help other gain useful information. I will pay to get a server or i will get a card from Viasat I dont mind either way. At the moment no help is coming forward. The days of D2Mac are long gone. Was so much easier then.

I just need pointing in the right direction. A server or viasat website and subscribe

• Been looking through the Oscam section but everything seems a year old. as everyone left?

looking for a Viasat package. :)

I think your in the wrong place if your looking for paid servers dude lolz.

Also Viasat is on 5e not 16 east.

edit

I dont have anything at the moment. Im digging for information which is what a forum is for to help other gain useful information. I will pay to get a server or i will get a card from Viasat I dont mind either way. At the moment no help is coming forward. The days of D2Mac are long gone. Was so much easier then.

I just need pointing in the right direction. A server or viasat website and subscribe

In hope you have plenty £££ as viasat is not a cheap package and the provider rents the actual box out too

Edited once, last by Mee®kat ().

• I have an uncle in Denmark so hopefully will not cost me the earth. he could always send me abox and card :) Thank you for your help Thats all i was looking for. :)

• Ive texted him.. hes going to ring me tomorrow due to them being 2 hours in front of us. :) should anyone know where there is a uk based server i can sub to that would be great

• uncalled for. requested help or advice not abuse.

If you think my last post was abusive...then you better get mummy to put you to bed with your milk and hot water bottle....

Payservers are scum!!! have you heard the saying(do you want me to spell it out for you) thats all we can do here ffs.

Goodnight morph...backin the box now.

MK

• orangebox - You have asked for advice, you were directed towards the forum rules & rule <13> in particular and you still come out with this:

should anyone know where there is a uk based server i can sub to that would be great

It is very understandable that fellow members are upset, this forum is staunchly against Payservers & their supporters as they are killing our hobby.
    This community is built on members sharing genuine paid for subs & not lining the pockets of greedy Payserver Scumbags..
    If you want to enjoy the full support of this forum & its members you will need to understand & respect the rules..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!