Xpeed LX2 ?

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,898 times. The last Post () by franceene.

• Anybody know anything about the Xpeed LX2 Twin tuner boxes that have been popping up lately?. Thinking of getting one but not sure if they are any good as i am just getting into the whole seen.:good news:

• It's a OEM version of the Venton HDx models, This one is based on the HD2 if i'm not mistaken, keep a eye out for the Miraclebox HD2 which is also based on the Venton HD2 but far better than the xpeed versions.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• I bought one in September put the firmware on I use Open ATV and it's never let me down.

Almost the same price as the Alien 2 but runs Enigma so much better.

• Was just checking on the net. The site sponsor doesn't seem to list them. I found some here.

h**p://www.satshop.fi/digiboksit/dvb-s2.html?p=1

Never had any dealings with them though.

• i ordered one its lx1 for to mess around with from a german firm i hope i can manage it i wonder do you put image on by usb and can i use any image on it

• wonder would anyone chew on this please
    Product Specifications

- Full HD DVB-S2 Receiver
    - Linux operating system (E2)
    - BCM7358 single core(700 mips)
    - Based on Open PLI 3.0
    - Flash 512 MB
    - RAM 512 MB
    - 7-Segment Display
    - 1x DVB-S2 Tuner
    - 2x Conax7 cardreader
    - RJ 45 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Interface
    - HDMI 1.3 output
    - Scart output
    - 2x USB (Front and rear side)
    - PVR ready via USB
    - RS 232
    - SPDIF output
    - Bluetooth support via USB
    - Power switch
    - Blind Scan function
    - HBBTV
    - IPTV ready (client)
    - IP streaming
    - Different Images supported
    - Webbrowser
    - Webif streaming and screenshot
    - Plugins

- and many more.

• I've sold a load of these and everyone who has had one is really pleased with lx 2 & lx 1. Get one you will love it well built to not like Chinese builds.

• oh my god what a really superb box oh im so pleased with it i cancelled the german one and got sent from uk to me its very very fast zapping the remote is really super very responsive im delita and xcita going to put it through the hoop see how it goes will post results here

• well im after horsing this box for the last couple and i have not encurred even a hint of a glictch very fast zapping and the remote is really good and responsive running opatv 3.0 first impression the best box i have used i am very pleased so far .lol i will let you know when it implodes haha

• Im waiting for one of them things its going to knock the wind out the solo2 and duo2 , as long as the build is good :40_002:

If it's a major improvement on the LX2 it will be :-)

They are released end of Jan and I'll get one to test as soon as it's out.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!