t-90 toroidal for sale in London

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 839 times. The last Post () by nunoamorim.

• Hi all, after moving house recently I now have to get rid of my T-90...

Used, in good condition

Using a Toroidal dish... They are designed to reflect signals twice through the main reflector and a sub reflector, forming a focal line created by focal points along the bottom of the main reflector, making Toroidal 90 function as a multi-beam antenna that receives broadcasts & communication satellites at the same time

5 LNBs and holders included (more available separately if needed) but no Wall/Ground mount included as I had it on a 3inch pole.

Perfect for Multi satellite installation for up-to 16 satellites
    Much superior to using a motor. Instant satellite changes
    T90 has the same effectiveness of 90 cm (38 inches) dish for each LNBF installed.
    T90 can accommodate up to 16 LNBFs.
    T90 can cover up to 40 degrees in arc (60 degrees in azimuth)
    Far superior to a Motorised system as the Satellite switches instantly.
    5 LNB holders and 5 Lnb's are included, extra LNB holders are available.
    Extra brackets to cover 30 east to 30 west are available separately

I will post pictures when I get home tonight.

I am based in East London so could deliver it in the area for a low fee (you pay the petrol).

Looking for £170 + Postage but open to offers.

Ideally looking for someone to pick it up as postage will be expensive due to the size and weight.

• Official Post

@ toothfairy or anyone else interested in this we need to see if it actually exists first..

Please upload an image of the T90 with your forum username and date..

Please Read this before posting in this section

3. Pictures (please include as many as possible, front/back/top/bottom and also include your forum username on a bit of paper or card with the item(s) )

• If anyone gets this dish "couriered" be sure its protected and packed correctly - Couriers have a way of destroying dishes by bending and warping them during transit i hate to say ¬ i have had brand new dishes boxed from manufacturer turn up warped and bent due to lack of care !
    Take pictures before it leaves and when it arrives ........ Just in case ...

Rik

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Parcelforce Worldwide Service Delivery Compensation Tracking Price
    Expand to to see service description of express9
    express9
    Guaranteed by 9am next working day Up to £200 Tracked £58.75 + VAT Send Now express9
    Expand to to see service description of express10
    express10
    Guaranteed by 10am next working day Up to £200 Tracked £50.42 + VAT Send Now express10
    Expand to to see service description of expressAM
    expressAM
    Guaranteed by 12 noon next working day Up to £200 Tracked £42.08 + VAT Send Now expressAM
    Expand to to see service description of express24
    express24
    Guaranteed 1 working day Up to £200 Tracked £39.75 + VAT Send Now express24
    Expand to to see service description of express48
    express48
    Guaranteed 2 working days Up to £200 Tracked £36.42 + VAT Send Now express48
    Expand to to see service description of express48 large
    express48 large
    Guaranteed 2 working days Up to £200 Tracked £51.42 + VAT Send Now express48 large

• master G

Added the Label Closed & Expired Trading

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!