zip file downloads

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 784 times. The last Post () by grouser.

• Hoping someone can help with this, I use WinRAR to down load zipped files which then upload to s*****f3, recently I had to restore my desktop back to out of the box settings and spent a good few hours installing updates and soft ware to get it back to how it was before I screwed up, the problem I am having is that every time I click on to the zip file and down load to save in my documents instead of seeing the normal zip file logo I am getting An Attachment PHP file which when I download on to USB drive to update Sat Box the Sat box doesn't recognise the file and so does not up date, I am using windows 7 home all updated ,F-secure AV with windows fire wall as part of it's settings also I am using IE 11

If Stupidity got me Into this Mess Why Can't it get Me out of It

• As soon as I'm allowed to download again(after many attempts to rectify this problem)caused me to fall foul of the amount of downloads I can do I will try this also as I was on the last days of the trial version of WinRAR I have gone over to 7zip

• Well after spending the best part of the day Pi**ing about with this I reinstalled winrar and it's working...........Why I haven't a clue Bl**dy stupid machine or it's me either way I'm right peed off...

• There is another fix for this, un-install IE version 11 and windows will automatically revert back to IE10, you can then click on the setting icon and select "about internet explorer" in here un-check install new versions automatically. This problem only occurs when your using IE11 .

PHP FIX

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• There is another fix for this, un-install IE version 11 and windows will automatically revert back to IE10, you can then click on the setting icon and select "about internet explorer" in here un-check install new versions automatically. This problem only occurs when your using IE11 .

Thanks for that mckee, I was thinking along those same lines after a bit of research but the damn thing is working now on IE 11 but if it goes t*ts up again I will.......grouser

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!