Clients all showing as offline

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,012 times. The last Post () by remonsk.

• I updated my image last night and now all clients are showing as offline. From what I've read this means that I'm the one who's offline. I've looked at my c and f lines, everythings fine (even removed # comments), dcc and ccaminfo can all talk to the box, the only thing i cant do is enter the box via web browser. What could be the problem?

DM800 / DM7020
    Blackhole/Openpli

• Do you use the same server for both Clines and Flines ? because if you are your showing connected to my server so your problem must be incoming, ie dyndns/ip/port issue, also check your flines are entered correctly

• Yes, the same server for both. Stepwise:
    1. dyndns - updater is working
    2. ip - i ran ipconfig/all and it seems fine (although LAN connection isnt showing a default gateway)
    3. port - canyouseeme says my port is open.

the flines are as follows: F: clientname clientpassword 2 0 0 { 0:0:3 } { } { } clientdnsadd

To my untrained eye, I cant see where the issue is :-(

DM800 / DM7020
    Blackhole/Openpli

• Ok. Have been trying countless tricks to solve my problem - but nothing doing. So I guess it might be the image (had updated to Gemini 4.7). Im a little unhappy to move away from Gemini, so any suggestions about which version has less issues?

DM800 / DM7020
    Blackhole/Openpli

• It is a network issue 100% in your lan . If the box is not giving you a default gateway etc then the box is not announcing its prescense to your router and hence port forwarding etc will not happen correctly . The port is showing open when youve checked because you have setup port forwarding in the router hence the port is open. But if the router isnt seeing your receiver correctly with hostname , mac blah blah blah then some routers will not forward anything. Easiest option in your image is to disable dhcp and set your receiver on static ip and fill in all info yourself.

for example

your receiver ip : 192.168.1.2
    netmask 255.255.255.0
    default gateway 192.168.1.1 ( if that is your network range you have setup in your lan )
    nameserver 192.168.1.1

set your box to the static ip for which you have setup port forwarding rules already in your router.

Any probs post back

regards

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Still no luck. I unchecked dhcp in comms setup, and entered the following (from my setup), and asked the box to test the connection. Only the gateway and nameserver came back with green tags.

ip 192.168.2.4
    netmask 255.255.255.0
    default gateway 192.168.2.1
    nameserver 192.168.2.1

is it possible that my router cannot handle the network setup (2 computers and a DB)? its a Belkin N wireless.

DM800 / DM7020
    Blackhole/Openpli

• 192.168.2.x are the ip adds the router is assigning. Have just had a look again at the router and the settings under lan settings and internet settings are different:
    default server (under internet settings) is 83.81.0.1
    subnet mask (under internet settings) is 255.255.248.0 but under lan settings it is 255.255.255.0

DM800 / DM7020
    Blackhole/Openpli

• something seems strange, i would reset the router back to default and start again, stick a pin or similar into the small hole in the back for about 20 seconds till all the lights go of and start to come back on, just make sure you know your isp username and password before you do it.

110cm Triax Dish multi arm 13,16,19, 23, 28 east fixed 90cm thor

• there must be an option in your router for dhcp addressing with ranges etc.

Look for this option asap.

Make sure your dream is on a static ip as you are setting up forwarding rules etc.

Ensure for instance that your dhcp range is in fact on the 192.168.2.1 - 192.168.2.100 ( for example )
    The other settings your posting is what your isp has assigned and is irrelevant to your local lan
    What forwarding rules have you setup in your belkin and under what section ?

regards

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Heres a screenshot of my forwarding rule in the belkin. the dhcp range is as you've said and the dm has been assigned the ip address that im using for forwarding.

DM800 / DM7020
    Blackhole/Openpli

• Ok, I uninstalled gemini 4.7 and updated to openpli. Seems to have done the trick (alng with some cleanup of the webif setting). I wonder why though?

DM800 / DM7020
    Blackhole/Openpli

• anyone may help me ! i have multics r84 i create cccam working good . on my home tv . but when i test it on ccam tester lines not showing up means even a friend cant use it . only my home ip ? where is the problem

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!