no reshare?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,494 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• hey guys

anyone offer up why my cccam has started announcing to clients that i have noreshare? i dont think i changed anything other than add people? my flines have 3 0 0 { 0 0 3 } on them?

it just seemed to happen?

• more info required . No eshare on what ?? your local ?? shares you pass on etc ??

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• then it is the peers before you who are putting restrictions on there cards. This is quite normal to be honest . I assume most people only give 0:0:2 so you get there card for instance and can pass on one more hop . Then the share for that card stops there. If cards were shared without restriction there would be too many potential problems.

new2

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• it depends on your peers of peers and so on . Your better for stability with only 0:0:2 on shares in my opinion anyway.

regards

new2

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!